Makes 2 serves.
Recipe from @bearly.any.calories on Instagram.
- 60 grams Whey Protein Isolate
- 50 grams banana
- 25 grams coconut flour
- 100 grams egg whites
- 15ml skim milk
- 2 grams baking powder
- Mix all ingredients into a blender or nutribullet until combined.
- Pour half the mixture into a lightly sprayed waffle maker.
- Cook on medium for a few minutes until the waffle is slightly brown.
- Repeat with the other half of the mixture.
- Serve with greek yoghurt and berries.
Energy (kcal): 200 | Protein (g): 32 | Fat (g): 4 | Carbohydrates (g): 9
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!