- 2 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients Matcha Fusion
- 180g wholemeal flour
- 130g almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 250ml almond milk
- *Optional for the topping: Pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, coconut, cinnamon and coconut sugar
- Set oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine with a whisk.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes before checking with a knife.
- Once knife comes our clean, remove from the oven.
- Allow to stand for approximately 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Per serve (97g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1060/1090 | Protein (g): 8.9/9.2 | Fat (g): 14/14.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 1.3/1.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 19.5/20.1 | Sugar (g): 4.5/4.7 | Sodium (mg): 41/42