Makes 24 large biscuits.
- 120 grams Earth Protein in Salted Caramel
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 500 grams Nuttelex Lite butter
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 teaspoons bicarbonate soda
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- Prepare 2 large baking trays with baking paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine the protein, oats, flour, coconut and sugar in a large mixing bowl and break down any lumps in the mixture.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on low heat, add in the golden syrup.
- In a seperate dish, dissolve the bicarbonate soda in boiling water and add into the already melted butter.
- Once the butter mixture foams, quickly pour the butter mixture into the dry mixture and combine.
- Divide mixture into large balls, place on the baking tray and flatten to desired thickness.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool before eating!
Energy (kcal): 267 | Protein (g): 6 | Fat (g): 16.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 23.5
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!