A high protein cheesecake!
At Bulk HQ, we’re big fans of cheesecake. However, we tend to avoid them due to their high carb, low protein macros.
So this week Clean Treats has created us a healthier alternative!
These mini Choc Blueberry Cheesecakes are loaded with protein, healthy fats and sweetened naturally with our Sweetvia.
The inclusion of our Quick Protein Pancake Mix rather than biscuit crumbs in the base also makes for a lower carb, cleaner treat.
For the base:
- 75g Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Pancake Mix in Chocolate
- 30g almond spread
- 30ml milk of choice
- 30g coconut oil – melted
For the filling:
- 2 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 100g blueberries
- 100g low fat cream cheese
- 100g low fat ricotta
- 100g coconut cream – thick component
- To make the bases: In a bowl, combine all base ingredients. Press into six cupcake cases and set aside.
- To make the filling: Place all filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combine.
- Pour into the cases, on top of the base.
- Place in the fridge to set. Best left overnight.
- Decorate with chocolate and coconut.
Per serve (93g) /per 100g
Energy (Kj): 917/977 | Protein (g): 10.3/10.9 | Fats (g): 16/17 | Sat.fat (g): 9.9/10.6 | Carbs (g): 7.3/7.8 | Sugar (g): 4.8/5.1 | Sodium (mg): 107/114