- 2 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients’ Sweetvia
- 5 cups almond meal
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. This may appear dry, but keep working and it will come together.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Per serve (30g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 540/1800 | Protein (g): 4.3/14.4 | Fat (g): 9.4/31.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 0.8/2.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 6.3/20.9 | Sugar (g): 6/20.1 | Sodium (mg): 20/68