Hemp Protein has great health benefits!
Hemp is chock full of omega fatty acids, fibre and protein, which are all designed to help boost general health and well-being.
So this week, Clean Treats has made for us an extra mid-week recipe to celebrate the release of our Hemp Protein and to give your health a kick!
These Raw Hemp Balls are loaded with super foods and taste amazing.
- 2 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients Raw Hemp Protein
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 teaspoon chia seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tabelspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into four equal sized balls.
- Roll through your choice of coating. We used coconut, chia seeds and almond meal.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to five days.