Choc Berry Hemp Cupcakes
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 10 cupcakesPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 15 minutesTotal time: 25 minutes
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Hemp Protein in Raw or Chocolate
- 3/4 cup plain whole meal flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 40g dark chocolate – chopped
- 80g pecans or Brazil nuts – chopped
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 egg
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup apple or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons almond or soy milk
- 1/3 cup no added sugar maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil – melted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk all wet ingredients excluding frozen berries in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients and make a well in the centre.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the frozen berries.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 10 cupcake cases.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from cases and cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Best stored in an airtight container and consumed within one week.