Collagen Tim Tam Hedgehog
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: 16 small squaresCalories: 110Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 30 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 30 minutes
- 60 grams Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Rich Chocolate flavour
- 9 milk chocolate Tim Tams cut into 1cm pieces
- 9 white chocolate Tim Tams cut into 1cm pieces
- 300 grams Lindt 70% cocoa chocolate
- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 1 egg lightly beaten
Icing & toppings
- 200 grams Lindt 70% cocoa chocolate
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 2 white chocolate Tim Tams crumbled
- 2 milk chocolate Tim Tams crumbled
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan on low heat, when melted add in the Collagen Peptides and combine.
- Remove saucepan from heat and beat in the egg, sit to cool.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper, leave enough length over hanging on the sides, this will make it easy to remove when set.
- Place the cut up Tim Tams in the base of the tray and pour on the chocolate mixture, make sure to spead it into the corners.
- Place in the freezer to cool.
- For the icing, using a saucepan on low heat, melt the butter and chocolate until it's an even consistency, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool, pour the icing mixture onto the cold base mixture, sprinkle on the remaining crumbled Tim Tams and allow to cool.
- Cut into 16 small squares and enjoy! Best stored in the refrigerator.
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.