Cookies and Cream Protein Bars
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: 8Calories: 220Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 30 minutesTotal time: 45 minutes
- 80 grams Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate or Whey Protein Concentrate in Cookies and Cream
- 150 grams plain flour
- 75 ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 60 grams melted coconut oil
- 50 grams biscoff spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80 grams cookies crumbled
- Prepare a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl then add in the wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
- Stir through the crumbled cookies.
- Press mixture into the lined cake tin. Refrigerate until set before cutting into 8 bars.
- Best kept in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.