Protein Chia Pudding
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: Serves 2Preparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
For the pudding:
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Vanilla or Salted Caramel
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk of choice - We used unsweetened almond milk
For the topping:
- Choose your own toppings - We used berries and coconut
- Place Thermowhey, chia seeds and milk in a container and stir well.
- Put lid on container and place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Spoon chia pudding into two bowls or jars and sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.