Quick and Easy Nutty Biscuits
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 30 biscuitsCalories: 132Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 20 minutesTotal time: 35 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of zero/low calorie sweetener
- 5 cups almond meal
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. This may appear dry, but keep working and it will come together.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.