Recipe made by @vtl.living for #bulkisotreats
For the filling:
- 2 tablespoons Bulk Nutrients Hemp Protein in Raw
- 2 tablepsoons Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Vanilla flavour
- ¾ cup hemp hearts
- 7 soft pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the chocolate glaze:
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- To make the filling: Line a medium sized container with baking paper.
Place all filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until just combined.
Transfer the mixture into the container and flatten, pressing it down evenly.
Freeze for one hour or until firm to touch.
To make the chocolate glaze: Melt the chocolate, coconut oil, and salt together (double boiler method or microwave).
Remove the filling from the freezer.
Transfer the set filling onto a cutting board.
Trim any uneven edges and cut into the desired sized pieces.
Dip each shape into the melted chocolate to coat.
Set on a tray to set.
Pop the covered treats back in the freezer to set and enjoy!
Energy (kJ): 928 | Carbohydrates (g): 7.2 | Fat (g): 8 | Protein (g): 5 | Sugar (g): 2.8 | Sodium (mg): 49
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!