Jobs at Bulk Nutrients
Below is a list of the current positions available at Bulk Nutrients
This a fantastic role within our Dispatch Team where you'll complete a high volume of picking, packing and dispatching customer orders.
- Casual Work (available a minimum of 2 full days per week)
- Required for immediate start.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm, Grove, Tasmania
To secure this role, you will be a great team member who can work as part of a cohesive team with strong attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions. This is a busy hands on position, requiring someone who is physically fit and able to work on their feet all day. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
You must have:
- An understanding of OH&S procedures.
- The ability to lift up to 15kgs.
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills.
- A positive and team oriented attitude.
- Experience with jobs of a physical nature.
- Reliable transport (Bulk Nutrients is located 25 mins south of Hobart with limited public transport options).
A forklift licence would be advantageous.
This position will be casual, and involve you being called in when required.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter of no more than one page to jobs (at) bulknutrients.com.au. Your cover letter should address why you'd be a perfect addition to our Dispatch Team.