Jobs at Bulk Nutrients
Below is a list of the current positions available at Bulk Nutrients
Graphic / Digital Designer
Bulk Nutrients is a leading sports supplement manufacturer operating from our custom facility in Grove, Tasmania. We’re an equal opportunity employer that heavily supports the health and fitness community throughout Australia, and our customers are at the centre of all we do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Graphic / Digital Designer to join our small but efficient team. We’re a vibrant workplace that values community and a positive culture just as much as your design skills.
An interest in the health and fitness industry would be preferable but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have relevant industry experience or have completed appropriate post-secondary qualifications in relation to the stated responsibilities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role will encompass a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Create artwork for print, web sites, social media, etc.
- Design flyers, brochures, posters, banners and product packaging
- Photograph in-house recipes
- Create 3D renders
- Assist with social media presence and content (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/etc)
- Contribute to planning of marketing activities
The successful applicant will:
- Have the capability to demonstrate previous design ability
- Have excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and communication skills
- Proactively work together to improve their own work and the work of those around them
- Have great conceptual and layout skills
- Have a solid understanding of everything from print process and artwork setup to web standards and EDMs
- Display creative flair
- Enjoy a challenge and actively look for ways to improve processes
- Be direct and clear, and be happy to experience some productive discomfort to help the team grow and perform
- And finally, love to be a part of a bubbly and exciting workplace where innovation is valued
You will have experience or be able to work with:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office suite
- Project tracking tools
- Windows based environments
Salary will be negotiated commensurate with experience.
If you possess the above skills & qualities, please email your resume, cover letter and application to email@example.com