Below is a list of the current positions available at Bulk Nutrients
Social Media, Athlete and Ambassador Coordinator
Bulk Nutrients is Australia’s leading direct to customer supplier of sports and nutritional supplements. We are looking for a motivated person to join our marketing team, to assist with creating content and management of social media and coordinate our Ambassador and Athlete program.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in creativity and social media management, be well organised and strategic thinking and be able to build and manage relationships with athletes, ambassadors and influencers. You will be able to work well in a team environment and have a keen eye for tracking ROI and seeking out new opportunities.
You’ll have a great sense of humour, enjoy working as part of a team and be keen to understand and support our customer base through creating relevant and interesting content.
The role is based at Huntingfield, Tasmania and is full time with ability to work from home at times.
- Understanding of the fitness, health and supplements industry.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing brand ambassadors and influencers to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships and achieve KPI’s.
- Proven creative ability to produce diverse content and campaigns.
- The ability to manage social media profiles across a range of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok and Snapchat.
- Can work well with a variety of other staff across the business including designers, IT and customer service.
- Able to identify and develop growth areas for the business in the social media and Influencer space.
- Be able to develop social media elements for brand marketing campaigns and product launches to existing and new customer audiences
- A current car license
- Experience with data analytics, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience working to a budget and managing expenditure
- Media production experience
Salary commensurate with experience.