Below is a list of the current positions available at Bulk Nutrients
Bulk Nutrients is Australia’s leading direct to customer supplier of sports and nutritional supplements. We’re looking for a motivated, technically proficient person to join our Web team in the role of Web Developer.
The position requires a range of technical development skills (our stack includes React.js, Typescript, styled-components, Node.js, and Sanity), as well as more general development skills/interests.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Hosting and domain management support
- Understanding of DNS architecture (A & CNAME, TXT records, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Enhanced Ecommerce), Google Tag Manager, etc
- Comfortable with Git workflows
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Time and self-management - while you’ll be working in a team environment, it’s important you know the difference between implementing a quick fix and spending hours searching for a perfect solution.
- A love of learning and keeping up with the latest technology, with a keen eye on how they might be relevant and implementable.
- eCommerce background (BigCommerce).
- Understanding of digital marketing practices.
This is not a remote position - if you don’t live locally, this isn’t for you.
The role is based at Huntingfield, Tasmania - around 20 minutes south of Hobart. It is full time, with flexibility to work from home on occasion. For the right person, we’d consider a part time role.
In your cover letter, please address your experience and their relation to the key duties outlined above.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience