Below is a list of the current positions available at Bulk Nutrients
Events, Athlete and Ambassador Co Ordinator
Bulk Nutrients is Australia's leading direct to customer supplier of sports and nutritional supplements.
Based in Southern Tasmania, you will be joining our marketing team, to co ordinate our event attendance and our Ambassador and Athlete program.
We are looking for a motivated, cheerful addition to our team, that loves to work with people. At times, you will be the face of our brand at events, and co ordinate other staff and ambassadors/athletes to promote our brand. This role includes travel up to 10-20% load, though varies significantly based on the season.
You will be able to organize and plan in advance, and be able to manage simultaneous competing priorities. You will be able to work well in a team environment and have a keen eye for tracking ROI and seeking out new opportunities.
- Strategic planning of events as part of broader brand strategy
- Assessing suitability and booking events
- Co ordinating consumables and staff for events
- Co ordinating the brand presence at events, including booths, floorplan and layout
- Ensuring brand values and messaging is consistent across events
- Liaising with and supporting brand ambassadors and athletes
- Seeking out new and innovative ways to engage with our customers pre, during and post event
- Monthly reporting and ROI analysis
- 10-20% travel (within Australia and NZ)
- A minimum of three years in a similar position
- A love of forming relationships and seeking out the best outcomes for us and our event partners
- Fun and bubbly personality that loves meeting new people and chatting directly with customers and potential customers at events
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive experience with attending events
- Working knowledge of SM and how to use it effectively to support our event attendance
- Reliable and organised, able to plan effectively
- Hands on approach to setting up and pack down at events
- Excellent grooming and presentation, ability to be the 'face' of the brand at a variety of events
- Current drivers licence
- An interest in the health, wellness and fitness industry
Salary commensurate with experience.