Acetyl Carnitine (ALCAR) Powder
Burn fat and improve cognitive ability
A staple for your fat burning stack! Acetyl L-Carnitine may help you reach your fat loss goals. Perfect to take before a cardio session or during a cut for the boost you're after!
Acetyl L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of Carnitine which may help supply the brain with energy by improving energetics in the mitochondrion, the cell’s energy generator.
The most effective Carnitine
At Bulk Nutrients we only use pure, pharmaceutical grade Acetyl L-Carnitine which is reportedly the most effective form of Carnitine and is said to alleviate the effects of aging and disease on mitochondria, while also increasing the potential to burn fat.
In clinical studies Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to benefit cognitive ability, memory and mood, however it’s major benefit for those involved in weight training and exercise is that it allows the body to use stored fat for energy more easily, which is somewhat supported in research.
It is recommend that Acetyl Carnitine be used twice a day directly before meals for those looking to lose weight. A typical dose of Acetyl Carnitine is between 500mg and 2g per day.
A flat spoonful of the 5ml scoop included provides 3.4g of Acetyl Carnitine.
As the serve is very small, we recommend using microscales when dosing.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade Acetyl Carnitine.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to be bitter.
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g and 1kg pouches
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information.