L Carnitine Tartrate Powder
L Carnitine, which is derived from L Lysine & Methionine is said to have a positive effect on nitrogen.
L Tartrate, which is attached to Carnitine to improve absorption is a powerful antioxidant.
L Carnitine Tartrate is said to assist the transport of fatty acids in mitochondria, which can aid fat loss, as well as transporting toxic by products out of the mitochondria.
L Carnitine Tartrate has also been shown to reduce muscle damage (and thus reduce recovery time) after intense weight training, possibly due to its interaction with androgen receptors.
Consume 1000mg of L Carnitine Tartrate once or twice daily. As the dose is very small, we recommend the use of micro scales when dosing.
L Carnitine Tartrate Directions
Combine powder with liquid and consume immediately.
100% Pharmaceutical Grade L Carnitine Tartrate.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is unflavoured and is generally considered to be bitter.
- What is made from? This product is derived from starches
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in resealable 250g
- Where is this product made? We blend and package all our products in our own manufacturing facility here in Australia. We source our pharmaceutical grade amino acids from China, as do 99% of all supplement companies. See here for further information
L Carnitine Tartrate Reviews
Started noticing good, steady fat loss with this product. Only negative is that it smells fishy, fortunately you don't taste it when stacked with other supplements.
Great product at a great price and very fast shipping.
Finally found somewhere to get pure L-carnitine L-Tartrate form with out breaking the bank. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to mix this product in very little water and how it tastes quite good just on it's own. At first I was worried about taste as I am very fussy but I enjoy drinking this slight sour taste which is nice.