It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
It's time to get merry and boy do we have some fun treats for you to make!
If you have an office or family party to head along to, why not impress your guests with some of these beautiful and delicious Christmas Pudding inspired Cake Pops!
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix + in Limited Edition Christmas Pudding flavour
- 50g pecans
- 50g walnuts
- 50g almond or hazelnut meal
- 10g coconut oil
- 10g molasses or maple syrup
- 10g honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10-30ml water
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
For the topping:
- 1oog dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Optional toppings: Crushed nuts, sprinkles and white chocolate drizzle
- Place all filling ingredients except the water in a processor and blend until smooth.
- If too dry, add 10ml water at a time until mixture reaches desired texture.
- Roll into 16 equal sized balls.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until they become firm.
- In the meantime begin to prepare the topping.
- Melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil either in the microwave or on a stove top.
- When the balls are set, place one ball onto a cake pop stick or skewer and dip into chocolate.
- Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle with optional toppings. To help avoid chocolate dripping, gently rotate the cake pop while the chocolate sets.
- Place into a vertical holder (like a tall glass) in the fridge to allow it to set fully.
- Repeat with the remaining balls.
- Best stored in the fridge until ready to place out for your guests!