It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
Here's a great one for you to take along to Christmas gatherings!
This Key Lime Pie is super easy to make and tastes delicious. Best yet, it makes the ultimate Christimas dessert for anyone who fancies a cleaner diet.
For those fortunate enough to win our Limited Edition Key Lime Pie Protein Matrix + use this to make this recipe.
Otherwise you can create this using any of our other five flavours.
For the base:
- Sugar free or gluten free cookies of your choice
- 150g organic butter - melted
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix in Limited Edition Key Lime Pie flavour
- 150g smooth lite cream cheese
- 250g smooth ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon gelatine - dissolved in 1 tablespoon of boiling water
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- For the base: Line a spring foam pan with baking paper.
- In a food processor, crush the biscuits to a fine powder
- Add the butter and mix to form a soft dough.
- Press into the cake tin and place in the fridge to chill.
- For the filling: In the food processor, place all filling ingredients and blend well until smooth.
- Pour over the base and place in the fridge to set. This is best left overnight.
- This can be stored for up to one week in the fridge.
- Does not freeze well.
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!