Makes 19 cookies
It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
Here's a great one for you to take along to Christmas gatherings!
These Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are super easy to make and taste delicious. Dip one in your tea or coffee or use them to make an ice cream sandwich!
For those fortunate enough to win our Limited Edition Protein Matrix+ in Pumpkin Spice use this to make this recipe. Otherwise you can create these using our Salted Caramel or Vanilla flavour!
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix+ in Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice flavour
- 70g butter - softened
- 100g coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 100g plain flour
- 70g almond meal
- 120g peanut butter - we used crunchy
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100g choc chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat sugar and butter in a mixer until creamy.
- Add egg, vanilla essence and peanut butter and continue to beat.
- Add flour, almond meal, salt, baking powder and protein powder and continue to beat.
- Finally remove from the beater and stir through choc chips.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sized balls on to a baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack.
Per serve (1 cookie - 30g)