It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
It's time to get merry and boy do we have some fun treats for you to make!
If you have an office or family party to head along to, why not impress your guests with some of these beautiful and delicious Pecan Praline Cups!
For the coating:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix in Limited Edition Pecan Praline flavour
- 350g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
For the filling:
- 75g pecans
- 75g almonds - blanched
- 15g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- To make the coating: Melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Cool slightly and stir through protein powder.
- Place a small amount of chocolate mixture into the base of each silicon cupcake case and put in the fridge to set.
- To make the filling: Place all ingredients except the rice malt syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until the mixture bubbles and then remove from heat and and allow to cool.
- Transfer to a food processor and add rice malt syrup. Blend to a paste.
- Place a dollop on top of the set chocolate cases.
- Dollop remaining chocolate mixture on top and place in the fridge to set.
- Remove from cases and enjoy immediately.
Per serve (35g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 715/2040 | Protein (g): 3.2/9.2 | Fat (g): 10/28.8 | Saturated Fat (g): 3.6/10.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 16.5/47 | Sugar (g): 14/40 | Sodium (mg): 18/50
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!