Bread bread bites that’ll melt in your mouth
First you whip up a fresh batch of our clean, protein packed banana bread which is used as the base.
This is then crumbled and combined with smooth cream cheese and Sweetvia to create scrumptious banana bread bite.
To top things off they are then dipped in velvety white chocolate.
Your mouth should be melting right about now!
Wow, we think these beauties make the perfect dessert.
For Banana Bread Balls:
- 1 x Banana Bread
- Low fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- *Optional chocolate for dipping
- For Banana Bread: Set oven to 170 degrees and line two mini loaf tins.
- In a bowl, mash banana and combine with egg whites, nutmeg, cinnamon and honey.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Divide evenly between two small loaf tins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing to cool on a wire rack.
- For Banana Bread Balls: Crumble cooled Banana Bread.
- Mix Sweetvia and cream cheese together.
- Combine with crumbled Banana Bread and roll into equal sized balls.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- *Optional. Melt chocolate. Push a skewer through the balls and dip into chocolate. Place on a tray and allow to set.