Makes 12 x 60g pancakes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Limited Edition Thermowhey in Vanilla Maple
- 200g wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 250ml milk of choice
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 100g blueberries
- Combine all ingredients (expect the blueberries) in a bowl and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat a hot plate to a medium-high heat.
- Melt a touch of butter or coconut oil in the pan.
- Add a ladle of the pancake mix. Cook on one side until bubble start to form (around 2-3 minutes) then carefully flip.
- Cook for an addition 1-2 minutes on the remaining side before serving.
- Continue with the remaining mix until all pancakes are cooked.
- Best served warm with your choice of toppings. We used maple syrup, fresh lemon juice, coconut sugar and additional fresh blueberries.
Per serve (1 x 60g pancake) / 100g
Energy (kJ): 460/767 | Protein (g): 5.8/9.6 | Fat (g): 3.3/5.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 0.5/0.9 | Carbohydrates (g): 12.8/21.4 | Sugar (g): 1.5/2.5 | Sodium (mg): 127/211
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!