Old fashioned thumbprints made clean
These little bikkies are packed full of flavour and nutrients from raw nuts, chia seeds, dried cranberries and of course our delicious protein powder.
Very low in carbs with a hit of good fats, they’re a great snack to have with an afternoon coffee.
- 35g (1/4c) hazelnuts
- 35g (1/4c) pecans
- 1 Tbsp (15g) chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ Tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp choc-hazelnut spread – or alternative nut spread
- 2 Tbsp almond milk or water or alternative milk
- 1 packed scoop of Bulk Nutrients chocolate WPI or WPC
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 10g dried cranberries
- 10 dried cranberries additional
- Melt coconut oil
- Combine nut spread, nuts, honey, seeds, vanilla and cocoa into a food processor and blitz to combine and ensure the nuts are well ground
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz
- Place mix in the fridge for half an hour or until reasonably firm
- Remove and mould into 10 disks
- Press a dried cranberry into the top
- Enjoy and store whatever remains in the fridge!