Recipe from @she_snacks
Preparation time 15 minutes.
Total time 45 minutes.
Who doesn't love cookies? Check out this delicious recipe for Cookies and Cream Protein Bars from our ambassador @she_snacks. Try this recipe using our Whey Protein Concentrate or Whey Protein Isolate in Cookies and Cream.
- 80 grams Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate or Whey Protein Concentrate in Cookies and Cream
- 150 grams plain flour
- 75 ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 60 grams melted coconut oil
- 50 grams biscoff spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80 grams cookies crumbled
- Prepare a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl then add in the wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
- Stir through the crumbled cookies.
- Press mixture into the lined cake tin. Refrigerate until set before cutting into 8 bars.
- Best kept in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Energy (kcal): 220 | Protein (g): 9.3 | Fat (g): 12.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 17.6
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!