Recipe from @she_snacks on Instagram.
- 125 grams self-raising flour
- 200 grams fat-free Greek yoghurt
30 grams cocoa
- 30 grams granulated sweetener
- 10 grams baking powder
- small splash of unsweetened almond milk if needed
- 20 grams custard powder
- 150 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 20 grams cocoa
- 20 grams granulated sweetener
- splash of vanilla
- 30 grams Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Concentrate in Cookies & Cream flavour
- 30 grams crumbled Oreo biscuits to top
- 100 grams light cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine the filling ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth and thick. Set aside to cool while you make the dough.
3. Combine the dough ingredients and knead to form a dough. Flour your bench to prevent sticking, then roll out and cut into 6 squares and place on trays lined with baking paper and lightly sprayed. Allow space for spreading.
4. Spoon the custard equally into the centres of each dough square and pull the corners up and around the custard (there might be overflow!). You might want to flour your hands here to stop sticking!
5. Bake 15-20 minutes.
6. Mix the frosting ingredients together in a small bowl and spread on top of scrolls while still a bit warm. Sprinkle with biscuit crumbs. Store in the fridge.
Energy (kcal): 203 | Protein (g): 13.3 | Fat (g): 6.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 22.3
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!