- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients Red Fusion
- 1 1/2 cup risotto rice
- 4 beetroots - Peeled and chopped
- 150g brown mushrooms - Sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 500ml salt reduced vegetable stock
- 500ml water
- 50g goat cheese to garnish
- 50g walnuts to garnish - Chopped
- Parsley to garnish
- Bring 500ml of water to boil in a pot.
- Place diced and peeled beetroot pieces in and cook until softened. This should take approximately 40 minutes.
- Allow beetroot to cool and remove from water. DO NOT drain water you will use this later.
- Meanwhile, saute mushrooms until tender and set aside.
- Dice beetroot into smaller cubes. About 1-2cm in size.
- Place beetroot water back on to come to a simmer. Add vegetable stock.
- In a separate pot on a medium, high heat place 2 tablespoons of butter and garlic.
- Then add risotto rice and stir to coat.
- Once rice is coated add a ladle of simmering beetroot liquid one at a time. As each ladle is absorbed, add another. You will need to stir continuously.
- Once cooked, stir in diced beetroot, mushroom and Red Fusion.
- Serve between into 6 bowls.
- Top with crumbled cheese, walnuts and parsley.
Per serve (300g ) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 733/244 | Protein (g): 6.7/2.2 | Fat (g): 8.3/2.8 | Saturated Fat (g): 1.8/0.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 16.8/5.6 | Sugar (g): 3.8/1.2 | Sodium (mg): 4440/1480