- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup (approximately 200g) cooked quinoa
- 3 stalks of kale
- 6 mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Handful of spring onion
- Handful of bean shoots
- Cook the quinoa. We cooked ours in vegetable stock to add extra flavour.
- Once quinoa is cooked, set aside in a bowl.
- Pre-heat a frying pan and add some butter or coconut oil.
- Add cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. Prick tomatoes to ensure they do not burst open.
- After 2-3 minutes, add the kale and toss to coat well.
- Add pine nuts, spring onion and bean shoots. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add to the bowl with the cooked quinoa.
- Keep pan hot. Whisk eggs and add to the pan and stir at intervals.
- Serve on the side of quinoa and vegetables.
- Best enjoyed immediately.
Per serve / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 883/535 | Protein (g): 6.3/3.8 | Fat (g): 10.7/6.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 0.7/0.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 20.6/12.5 | Sugar (g): 1.7/1 | Sodium (mg): 13/8