- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- 1 small onion - finely diced
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes - more if you like spicy food
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 200ml coconut milk
- 3 spears of asparagus
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 2 pieces broccolini
- 100g baby spinach
- Noodles of choice - we used Slendier Organic Edamame Bean Fettuccine
- To make the satay sauce: Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, onion and chilli and cook until onion is soft.
- Add the sugar and stir until slightly caramelised. Add the soy sauce and peanut butter and mix well.
- Slowly add the coconut milk until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
- Set sauce aside.
- To make the noodles: Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Place edamame noodles in boiling water and cook for 2 - 4 minutes and drain.
- In a separate pan, sauté tofu and diced vegetables until cooked through.
- Add edamame noodles and satay sauce and toss together.
- Leave on the heat for a little longer to ensure all ingredients are heated through.
- Serve with peanuts, lime and chilli.
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!