For the satay sauce:
- 1 scoop (25g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP) in Raw
- 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- 1 small onion - finely diced
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes - more if you like spicy food
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 200ml coconut milk
For the noodles:
- 200g meat or meat substitute of choice - we used tofu
- 3 spears of asparagus
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 2 pieces broccolini
- 100g baby spinach
- Noodles of choice - we used Slendier Organic Edamame Bean Fettuccine
- To make the satay sauce: Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, onion and chilli and cook until onion is soft.
- Add the sugar and stir until slightly caramelised. Add the soy sauce and peanut butter and mix well.
- Slowly add the coconut milk until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
- Set sauce aside.
- To make the noodles: Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Place edamame noodles in boiling water and cook for 2 - 4 minutes and drain.
- In a separate pan, sauté tofu and diced vegetables until cooked through.
- Add edamame noodles and satay sauce and toss together.
- Leave on the heat for a little longer to ensure all ingredients are heated through.
- Serve with peanuts, lime and chilli.
Per serve (500g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 2950/610 | Protein (g): 53/11 | Fat (g): 54.5/11.3 | Saturated Fat (g): 26.8/5.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 13.5/2.8 | Sugar (g): 10.5/2.2 | Sodium (mg): 890/184
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!