Rice Paper Rolls With Satay Sauce
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 6 rollsPreparation time: 25 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 25 minutes
For the rice paper rolls:
- 6 rice paper sheets
- 100g tofu or choice of meat
- 50g rice noodles
- 6 pieces of cos lettuce
- 1 carrot - grated
- 1 chilli - sliced
- Few sprigs of coriander - chopped
For the satay sauce:
- 1 scoop (25g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP) in Raw
- 1/3 cup peanut butter - we used crunchy
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Prepare all of the rice paper roll fillings: cook tofu, wash and cut lettuce, cook and drain rice noodles, grate carrot, slice chilli and chop corriander.
To make the satay sauce:
- Place all sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
To make the rice paper rolls:
- Soak rice paper in warm water. When soft remove and lay on a flat surface.
- Place fillings in the middle of the paper.
- Carefully fold ends in first, then fold one side over and roll up (like a burrito). Pull firmly, but not so tight that the paper splits.
- Continue with remaining filling and rice paper sheets.
- Best enjoyed immediately dipped in satay sauce.