For the ice cream:
- 2 scoops (80g) Bulk Nutrients Muscle Food 101 in Vanilla
- 1 can (400ml) coconut cream
- 1 cup frozen strawberries - thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
For the optional toppings:
- Sugar free strawberry syrup
- Fresh strawberries - sliced
- Peanuts - chopped
- Dark chocolate pieces - we used Pana Organic Chocolate
- Set can of coconut cream in the fridge for two hours. When ready to use do not shake and only use the top, solid white component from this tin. By scrapping this off, you will only use ½ – ¾ of the can. Place in a blender.
- Add all other ice cream ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a container.
- Set in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- When ice cream is set, use a hot ice cream scoop to and spoon two scoops into a sundae cup. Sprinkle with your choice of optional toppings and enjoy immediately.
*Nutritional information does not include optional toppings
Per serve (80g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 822/928 | Protein (g) : 11/13.5 | Fat (g): 11.2/14 | Carbohydrates (g): 21/26
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!