If you’re a fan of green tea these protein balls are for you!
Combining the most superior foods, peanut butter and chocolate protein, with matcha makes for a rather indulgent protein treat.
Matcha has a distinctly fresh flavour and is rich in antioxidants. In fact, just one cup of matcha green tea has as many antioxidants as 10 cups of regular tea!
Perfect for a snack or a treat to have after dinner these bites sure won’t hang around long.
For a powdered green look, coat in extra matcha for a wicked finishing touch.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 15g Natural WPI in Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil – melted
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into bite sized balls and coat with additional matcha powder.