To get the best out of your supplements, you need to take them consistently. One of the biggest challenges to this consistency can sometimes be the taste.
Luckily, Bulk Nutrients has you covered with a great tasting and extensive protein flavour range. However, on the odd occasions when you may need a slight flavour tweak, the following protein tips and tricks will come in handy!
Tweaking the sweetness of your protein shakes
For most of us, Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) has a great, creamy taste that is not too sweet or too weak. However, on the occasions you want to tweak the flavour to hit your taste spot, here’s what you can do.
To make it sweeter
Here are a range of tips you may want to try to perfect the sweetness of your protein shake:
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Sweetvia, Bulk Nutrients‘ virtually calorie free, natural sweetener.
- Have your shake with milk as opposed to water. If you’re a real sweet tooth or are trying to avoid dairy, try it with rice milk.
- Mix your shake with less water or milk than usual (more liquid dilutes the taste).
- Try making your shake with coconut water.
To make it weaker
If you find your protein shakes are often too sweet try one of these handy tips:
- Make your shake with water only.
- Mix your shake with more water or milk than usual (more liquid dilutes the taste).
The DIY guide to creating new protein flavours
With Bulk Nutrients having some of the best protein flavours on the supplement market, you will rarely need to use this tip.
But, if you want a cheap, easy DIY method to create your own unique flavours, simply mix and match different flavours in equal amounts to suit yourself.
Two of my other favourite protein hybrids are:
- Mixing Strawberry WPI and Banana WPI to create a fruity blend.
- Mixing Coffee WPI and Salted Caramel WPI for a sweet enriched coffee flavour.
I hope this helps you to create the perfect protein shake which you’ll want to consume consistently.
If you have any more tips that I’ve missed, please comment them below.