Four yummy protein ball recipes to try out!
We know that you’re always looking for a new twist to the ol’ protein ball recipe, so we’ve come up with four!
We’ve whipped up a Chocolate Raspberry, a Chocolate Peanut Butter, a Salted Caramel Swirl and a Chocolate Banana for you to try out.
All you need is a Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Ball Mix and a few extra ingredients to make the scrumptious variations and they’ll be ready to eat in no time!
These are ideal to eat on the go or to pack with your lunch.
Watch the video below for easy instructions.
For Chocolate Raspberry Balls:
- 2/3 cup raspberries – fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp water
For Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls:
- 2 Tbsp natural smooth or crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon water or coconut oil (if needed)
For Salted Caramel Swirl Balls:
- 1/4 cup home-made caramel – (12 soaked dates, 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup and 1 tablespoon coconut milk)
For Chocolate Banana Balls:
- 1 whole banana – mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place each mix into four separate bowls.
- Mash raspberries and add to one mix with water. Stir to combine and roll into bites.
- Mash banana and honey together and add to one mix with water if too dry. Stir to combine and roll into bites.
- Add to one mix peanut butter and water blend and stir to combine. Roll into bites.
- Make caramel: Place dates, maple syrup and coconut milk in a processor and blend to a smooth, creamy paste.
- Add to last mix and stir to combine. Roll into bites.
Chocolate Raspberry Balls per ball (20g)/serve 100g
Energy: 204/1020kj | Protein: 3.9/19.6g | Fat:2/10g | Saturated Fat: 0.6/2.7g | Carbohydrates: 3.7/18.6g | Sugar: 1.9/9.3g | Sodium: 13/64mg
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls per ball (18g)/serve 100g
Energy: 333/1850kj | Protein: 5.1/28.5g | Fat:5.2/28.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.1/6g | Carbohydrates: 3.5/19.4g | Sugar: 1.5/8.2g | Sodium: 14/76mg
Salted Caramel Swirl Balls per ball (18g)/serve 100g
Energy: 296/1480kj | Protein: 5/24.9g | Fat: 2.7/13.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.8/3.8g | Carbohydrates: 6.9/34.4g | Sugar: 4.4/22.3g| Sodium: 20/97mg
Chocolate Banana Balls per ball (20g)/serve 100g
Energy: 195/977kj | Protein: 2.9/14.3g | Fat: 1.5/7.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.4/1.9g | Carbohydrates: 5.7/28.3g | Sugar: 3.7/18.7g | Sodium: 9/47mg