Banana and caramel. A match made in heaven!
Imagine this. Smooth banana caramel filling with a sweet, nutty crust.
That's what this Raw Banana Caramel Tart tastes like.
This is the perfect afternoon sweet treat to help get you through until dinner. It's packed full of protein and healthy fats.
For the base:
- 2.5 scoops (5g) Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 25g hazelnuts
- 20g Brazil nuts
- 40g pecans
- 20g cashews
- 10g shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon (20g) almond spread
- 20ml sugar free maple syrup or honey
For the filling:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
- 30g melted cacao butter or no added sugar white chocolate
- 1/2 banana
- 1 teaspoon (2g) Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1/3 cup cashews nut - soaked overnight and drained
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC in Salted Caramel
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
- To make the base: Line a mini cake tin with baking paper.
- Place all base ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Press into bottom of base and up the sides. Use damp hands to help prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Set aside.
- To make the filling: Melt coconut oil and cacao butter or white chocolate together. Place in a food processor.
- Place all remaining filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour over base and place in the fridge to set.
- We topped ours with cacao nibs.