Banana Frozen Yogurt Bites
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: Makes 12Calories: 31Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- 1 large ripe banana
- 150g natural yogurt in vanilla flavour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mash banana with a fork until lump free.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, mashed banana, vanilla essence and protein powder.
- Pour mixture into tart cases.
- Sprinkle with crushed nuts, choc chips or shredded coconut if desired and place in the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Pop out of tart cases and serve immediately.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.