Blueberry and Maple Protein Pancake Stack
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 12 pancakesPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 15 minutesTotal time: 25 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Vanilla Maple
- 200g wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 250ml milk of choice
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 100g blueberries
- Combine all ingredients (expect the blueberries) in a bowl and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat a hot plate to a medium-high heat.
- Melt a touch of butter or coconut oil in the pan.
- Add a ladle of the pancake mix. Cook on one side until bubble start to form (around 2-3 minutes) then carefully flip.
- Cook for an addition 1-2 minutes on the remaining side before serving.
- Continue with the remaining mix until all pancakes are cooked.
- Best served warm with your choice of toppings. We used maple syrup, fresh lemon juice, coconut sugar and additional fresh blueberries.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.