Bounty Protein Slices
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 10Calories: 344Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 60ml almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50g pecans - chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1 tablespoon almond spread
- 100g dark chocolate
- Line an 8 x 8 inch brownie tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine coconut oil, vanilla, almond spread, honey and almond milk in a bowl. Heat for 45 seconds in microwave to help combine.
- Add liquid to coconut, protein and sugar. Stir well.
- Press mix into the tin and place in the fridge to set for a minimum of two hours. Remove from the fridge and cut out coconut rounds using a cookie cutter or glass.
- Melt dark chocolate.
- Dip coconut rounds into chocolate and place on a cooling rack to drain.
- Best stored in the fridge once set for up to one week.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.