Choc Chip Protein Bars
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 6-8 barsPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
- 6 tablespoons Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 1/2-1 teaspoons of zero/low-calorie sweetener
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil – melted
- 130ml milk of choice
- 2-3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line a brownie tin or loaf pan with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into lined tin.
- Chill in the fridge for approximately two hours before slicing into bars.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.