Collagen Cookie Dough Protein Balls
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 15 ballsCalories: 121Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop (25g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Salted Caramel
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 100g dark chocolate - roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Roll into balls and enjoy!
- Best stored in the fridge.
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.