High Protein Chocolate Mini Doughnuts
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 15 mini doughnutsCalories: 88Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate flavour
- 70g brown rice flour
- 70g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 50g butter - melted
For the icing:
- Dark chocolate - melted
- Sprinkles of choice
To make the base:
- Place all base ingredients in a bowl and mix well. If too dry add additional milk.
- Preheat a doughnut maker and pour a tablespoon of batter into each section.
- Cook for a few minutes on one side, flip the machine and then cook equally on the other side.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
To make the icing:
- Allow donuts to cool before dipping into melted chocolate and sprinkling with sprinkles.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 7 amazing flavours.