High Protein Overnight Oats
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: Serves 2Preparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
For the oats:
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate in Vanilla or Salted Caramel
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1.5 cups milk of choice - We used unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 spoon smooth peanut butter
For the topping:
- Choose your own toppings - We used dark chocolate, granola and shredded almonds
- Place Whey Protein Isolate, quick oats, milk and cinnamon in a container and stir well.
- Put lid on container and place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Swirl peanut butter around the edges of two jars by placing slightly melted peanut butter on a knife and rotating around the edges of the jar.
- Spoon in overnight oats and sprinkle with your choice of toppings.