Keto-Friendly Rocky Road Ice Cream
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 17 servesCalories: 200Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate
- 5 egg yolks
- 500ml thickened cream
- 40g peanut pieces
- 150g Natvia cooking sugar*
- 150g Lindt Excellence 85% Dark Chocolate*
- 70g Double D's Sugar Free Marshmallow - cut in half*
- *We have selected these options as they are the lowest carb options we could find to suit this keto style recipe. You can change brands, but the macros will change.
- Whip the Natvia and egg yolks using a hand mixer or mixing aid until smooth and creamy - They will be light, fluffy and pale in colour. Ensure there are no sugar granules left.
- In a separate bowl, whip the thickened cream until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, melt the dark chocolate and then gently fold through the whipped cream.
- Gently fold through the egg yolk mixture, and any remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a container.
- Top with extra nuts, chocolate shavings, marshmallows or shredded coconut.
- Place in the freezer. Best left overnight.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.