Layered Breakfast Jar
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 2 servesCalories: 232Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 25 minutesCook time: 15 minutesTotal time: 40 minutes
For the smoothie base:
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI in vanilla
- 1/2 banana
- 5 strawberries – frozen/thawed
- 10 raspberries – frozen/thawed
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons yogurt – we used Chobani
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of zero/low-calorie sweetener
- 50g cashews – soaked and drained
For toasted muesli:
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Oats
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 scoops whole oats
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese (1 tablespoon per jar)
To make the muesli:
- Melt butter and honey together over a hot plate.
- Add Quick Protein Oats and whole oats to the butter mix and combine well.
- Cook, stirring until golden and covered. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Toast in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes, keeping an eye on it to prevent burning.
To make the smoothie:
- Combine all ingredients in a processor or blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- In two jars layer smoothie base, cottage cheese and toasted muesli.
- Great served in a jar with a lid to take to work.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
The perfect breakfast option, our Quick Protein Oats Multi Pack offer an easy (but still nutritious) way to start your day.
Offering great value, Bulk Nutrients' Quick Protein Oats Bulk Packs will make sure there's enough for everyone.