Peanut Butter Date Cookies
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 17 cookiesPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 12 minutesTotal time: 22 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Carb+
- 1 teaspoon of zero/low-calorie sweetener – optional
- 100g peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil – melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice malt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 45g dates – chopped
- 130g almond meal
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
- Combine all wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir in well.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls, place on a lined baking tray and press down slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.