Protein 'Nutella' Spread with Bulk Nutrients Protein Pancakes
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 16 servesPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 15 minutesTotal time: 30 minutes
- 150g hazelnuts
- 70g organic dark chocolate
- 1/4c no added sugar maple
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Chocolate WPI/WPC*
- 30g oil of choice (coconut oil, macadamia oil or flax oil)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Set your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray. Roast your hazelnuts until golden (15 minutes) and remove from oven. Once cooled peel skins if necessary.
- Add all ingredients but protein to a blender and blend well, I did mine for 10 minutes, or until smooth.
- Stir in your protein powder.
- Done! Enjoy on banana, Bulk Nutrients Protein Pancakes like above, or just on a spoon!
*Our proteins are interchangeable for alternative flavours, or other blends such as Thermowhey or Protein Matrix+.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.