Quick High Protein Pancakes
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 9 pancakesCalories: 103Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 5 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (HCP) in Raw
- 150g wholemeal self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice
- 180ml milk of choice
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying plate.
- Spoon one small ladle of pikelet mixture into the hot pan.
- Cook until golden underneath.
- Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Continue cooking all mixture.
- Serve with your choice of toppings. We chose berries and sugar free maple syrup.
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.