For the rice paper rolls:
- 6 rice paper sheets
- 100g tofu or choice of meat
- 50g rice noodles
- 6 pieces of cos lettuce
- 1 carrot - grated
- 1 chilli - sliced
- Few sprigs of coriander - chopped
For the satay sauce:
- 1/3 cup peanut butter - we used crunchy
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Prepare all of the rice paper roll fillings: cook tofu, wash and cut lettuce, cook and drain rice noodles, grate carrot, slice chilli and chop corriander.
- To make the satay sauce: Place all sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- To make the rice paper rolls: Soak rice paper in warm water. When soft remove and lay on a flat surface.
- Place fillings in the middle of the paper.
- Carefully fold ends in first, then fold one side over and roll up (like a burrito). Pull firmly, but not so tight that the paper splits.
- Continue with remaining filling and rice paper sheets.
- Best enjoyed immediately dipped in satay sauce.
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!