For the curry base
- 2 scoop (60g) Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Raw
- 1 small jar yellow curry paste
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 red capsicum - diced
- 1 brown onion - diced
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 stock cube dissolved in 1 cup water
- 4 potatoes - roughly chopped
- 300g spinach
Serving suggestions (optional)
- Toasted cashew nuts
- Bring a frying pan to a medium-high heat and add olive or coconut oil.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the yellow curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and potatoes and toss for 1 minute to coat with paste.
- Add stock, chickpeas, coconut milk and water. Simmer for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. In the meantime, prepare the rice to serve.
- Once potatoes are cooked through, add spinach and allow to wilt.
- In a separate cup, dissolve Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in 1/3 cup of water. Pour into curry and stir.
- If too runny, take 1/4 cup of mixture out and stir in 2 teaspoons of cornflour. Add cornflour mixture back in and mix. This will thicken the curry base.
- Serve with rice, coriander, extra chili, yogurt and cashew nuts.
- Can be frozen for up to three months or stored in the fridge for five days.
Per serve (340g) / Per 100g
Energy (Kj): 876/258 | Protein (g): 15/4.5 | Fat (g): 6/1.8 | Saturated Fat (g): 4.4/1.3 | Carbohydrates (g): 21.4/6.3 | Sugar (g): 3/0.9 | Sodium (mg): 151/45