Tame your sweet tooth with Clean Treats' Dessert Stack!
If you’re committed to living a healthier lifestyle but just can’t give up your love for a lil’ treat here and there, this is the stack for you.
At Bulk Nutrients, we’re known for enjoying the odd chocolate'y delight.
But to remove some of the guilt… we’ve developed an extensive range of protein desserts and treats and made them available in the sweetest stack ever!
From mousse and pancakes, iced protein treats and hot protein drinks; the Clean Treats Dessert Stack will sate your cravings and help you stay on track with your goals.
What's in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack?
- 1 x 100g Protein Ball Mix (Rocky Road flavour)
- 2 x 100g Protein Pancakes (Random flavours from Chocolate, Vanilla and Cinnamon)
- 7 serve multipack Mug Cakes (Random flavours from Creamy Banana, Lemon Cheesecake and Choc Cherry Delight
- 7 serve multipack Protein Oats (Random flavours from Brown Sugar Cinnamon and Double Choc)
- 7 serve multipack Protein Mousse (Random flavours from Choc Honeycomb, Caramel and Rocky Road)
- 7 serve multipack Whey Cool (Random flavours from Chocolate and Strawberry)
- 7 serve multipack Whey Hot ( Vanilla Chai flavour)
Clean Treats' Dessert Stack Pricing
RRP: $82.50 Your price: $69
Grabbing these delicious delights in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack will have you saving sweet dollars, with a $13.50 saving on RRP you’re basically getting the Whey Hot for free!
Frequently asked questions about the Clean Treats' Dessert Stack
How proficient in the kitchen do I need to be to make the items in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack?
It's extremely simple to make the items in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack.
How long will the supplements in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack last?
Depending on your tastebuds, minutes or maybe hours!
How do the products in the Lean for Less Stack taste?
What are the products in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack made from?
- Protein Ball Mix has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing.
- Protein Pancakes is a blend of flours and dairy proteins. It is sweetened with sucralose.
- Mug Cakes has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing.
- Protein Oats is made from oats (which contain oat gluten) and dairy proteins.
- Protein Mousse has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing.
- Whey Cool has a variety of ingredients, please see the Directions & Ingredients tab for full listing.
- Whey Hot is a protein derived from milk.
Are samples available of the items in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack?
Nope, but they're available in smaller individual products if you don't want to commit to the whole stack.
How are the products in the Clean Treats Dessert Stack packaged?
- Protein Ball Mix is packaged in a single use 100g sachet.
- Protein Pancakes is packaged in a single use 100g sachet.
- Mug Cakes is packaged in single use 42g sachets.
- Protein Oats is packaged in single use 60g sachets.
- Protein Mousse is packaged in single use 43g sachets.
- Whey Cool is packaged in single use 50g sachets.
- Whey Hot is packaged in single use 30g sachets.
Clean Treats' Dessert Stack Nutrition Panels
Please view each product's individual product page for the Nutrition Panels and Amino Acid Profiles
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietic supervision. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Nicole's Serving Suggestions
Protein Ball Mix
Protein Balls can be tedious to make if you don’t already have a pantry full of raw and natural products like nuts, protein, meal, coconut oil and dates.
That’s why Nicole from Clean Treats loves Bulk Nutrients' Protein Ball Mix. An all-in-one sachet which only needs water added for just 75 cents a ball. That's easier than buying the ingredients from a supermarket and cheaper than buying a ready made one from the local cafe!
Nicole recommends adding peanuts and sugar free marshmallows like we did here.
Nicole's favourite is hands-down the Cinnamon Pancakes. They're her weekend go-to and a late night sneaky snack for when the cravings get too much.
They're also so easy to spice up with your favourite toppings. Perhaps these Carrot Cake Pancakes tickle your fancy?
Lemon Cheesecake is the latest addition to the Bulk Nutrients Mug Cake range and it certainly hits the spot for Nicole. She describes it as a "quick and simple treat that doesn't need anything added to result in a light and fluffy cake".
Of course, knowing how much Nicole loves peanut butter, we're sure she adds a sneaky spoonful to the Creamy Banana Mug Cake. Or perhaps a sugar-free marshmallow to the Choc Cherry Delight for a next level sweetness.
Want to get even more creative? Try these 7 inspirational Mug Cake recipes.
Being from Tasmania, a warm start to the day is very welcome for Nicole. Protein Oats are simple to make and are also great in the warmer months to make into overnight oats - they have everything you need to start the day with energy and feeling great!
Nicole cooks hers before adding a splash of almond milk and sliced banana. You can also use Protein Oats as a base for Coconut Oat Protein Cookies.
The main ingredient in real mousse is cream, while this version is pacled with Milk Protein! What does that mean? 30g of protein and far less fat than the real thing. It’s a pretty tasty treat on its own, but don’t be scared to fancy it up with these ideas.
For the short summer Tasmania has, Whey Cool offers Nicole a healthy and cooling treat that doesn’t take too long to make. Pour the mix into paddle pop cases and they are a perfect, easy to eat snack for the kids too.
Sometimes we don’t even realise how many calories and sugars come from the foods that we drink - they're sneaky calorie dense treats!
So Whey Hot is Nicole's go to when she's after something to warming to satisfy her sweet tooth that will actually help keep her full.
She also loves to add a little something to side of her Whey Hot that's truly guilt free.
Clean Treats Dessert Stack Reviews
Please Sign in to write a review.