It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
What says summer and the festive season more than a fresh jam made from seasonal fruits?
This sweet and floral Cherry Blossom Jam is fresh and full of nutrients. It makes the perfect accompaniment to your festive scones, summer pudding or continental breakfast platter!
- 2 serves (28g) Bulk Nutrients BCAA Recovery in Limited Edition Hibiscus Cherry Blossom flavour
- 1kg strawberries - frozen or fresh
- 1 cup water
- 10g pectin
- 1 cup sugar or sugar alternative - We used Natvia baking variety
- Place the strawberries in a large pot and cook on a medium heat until well softened. For fresh strawberries this could take 30-45 minutes.
- Add the water and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pectin and stir well.
- Remove from the heat and add the BCAAs and stir well.
- Pour into your choice of glassware and place in the fridge to set overnight.