It's our 'Twelve Days of Christmas' celebration!
Strawberries and Cream, pretzels and chocolate... That sounds like an interesting, but delicious combination!
And it's exactly what's involved in today's festive recipe. Whip these up in no time for your family and friends this Christmas.
If you weren't fortunate enough to win some of our Limited Edition Mug Cake in Strawberries and Cream, you can substitute it for our regular Mug Cake in Choc Cherry Delight for a slightly different flavour combination.
- 1 serve (42g) Bulk Nutrients Mug Cake in Limited Edition Strawberries and Cream flavour or Creamy Banana
- 45g pretzels – crushed
- 40g almond butter
- 20g coconut oil
- Chocolate to drizzle
- Melt the almond spread and coconut oil together in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and roll into six even sized bites.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil and drizzle over the top. Place back into the fridge to set.
- Best eaten within one week and stored in the fridge.